Sunday, January 31, 2010

Buganda Road Race

As there was quite a KH3 presence at the Buganda Road Race I thought I'd write it up.  As I should've guessed, it started about an hour late, also as I should've guessed, nothing was in English so I had to depend on the kindness of other hashers to inform me what was going on.

I ran the 10k and within minutes of our start some FRBs from the 5km blew by me like I was standing still, as usual.

After the race there was a tent set up for the hashers complete with water, fruit, breakfast and of course, BEER.

Tutu showed me that she finished 13th in the women's 10k, very impressive considering that she didn't even break a sweat!

One hasher who has been lost for ages actually turned up at the event; Muddy Blow Job.  He was friendly enough before the race - wishing everyone Happy New Year... for 2009! since he hasn't set foot at at hash since then.  After the run a vote was taken and it was found that our former Hare Raiser indeed believes himself too good for the hash - a real shame.

Thanks to Buganda and our own Buganda rep - Federo - for organizing.

On! On!
Solar Erection

No comments:

Post a Comment