Sunday, June 27, 2010

Run #1384 Daytona Bar and Washing Bay

Run #1384
Daytona Bar and Washing Bay
Hares: Idle Balls and Buffalo Dung

We came together on a lovely Monday evening at the Daytona Pub for a run with "too much beer," that was "too slippery" and didn't have nearly enough young kids running along with us.  The hares, Idle Balls(who ran the entire hash with a kavera and its mysterious contents) and Buffalo Dung got a down down for their efforts.  Our regular religious advisor, Queenie was MIA from the circle.  Rumor had it that he was already in Kuching, Malaysia, trying to figure out how he could overstay his visa...

Hare-Raiser Announcements:
I deserve a big pat on the back for understanding a single thing that Mpuuta says, and I'm not going to guarantee that any of this is accurate but here is what I *think* he said:
- Jinja Relay is coming up and will be a 30,000/- fee for hashers, teams of 9, see hare raiser for details
- Kuching, 1st of July is the deadline to get visas for traveling to China
- Next hash will be at Buddies in Ntinda, after Kadic Clinic, opposite Ntinda Shell

There were a few new-comers, most of which it seems yours truly was responsible for bringing yet do I get a beer???  NO!  Does this have anything to do with the late Hash Master, Hacken Bush, drinking the down down beer... AGAIN?!?!  Maybe.  Did I actually want any of that swill that the hash has been serving lately, Efes? Hells No!!  Am I going to stop asking questions and then answering them???  yes, for now anyway.

New-Comers:
- Just Ryan from the US was brought by none-other than the Hash Scribe, Solar Erection
- Just Carlo said she sells food and was also brought by moi (for those of you uncultured bastards, when I use a capital "M,"  THAT'S a former leader of Kenya, when I use a small "m," that would be the word for "me" in French, pronounced "mwa."  That's French lesson #1, you're welcome)
- Just Darlyne works for UTL and also came because of me myself and I...  did I mention there was no down down for me???  because of this grievous error, I am demanding that my next down down be my favorite beer: Capital Brewery's Island Wheat 
- Just Tom came because of Narrow Arrow
- Just Anita of Kampala who sells fuel told us that no one made her come and we were all sad for her

Returnees:
- Just Matt came back after an absence of a few weeks, incidentally he was also seen stretching at one of the check points when he should've been singing along to Deo's song.  Hashers: we need to teach these newbies or they'll never learn!
- Kimansulo was returning from making babies, five of them to be exact

Sinners:
- Witch Doctor was caught using a vibrating machine
- Blowback was brought in for a down down for exciting the muslim women in Mbuya by running half-naked through their neighborhood
- Kamdul, for coming in the circle
- Foxy for touching her nipples
- Mupakasi, Katanga Bbi, Perry Mason and Conman for starting a hash circle at a Rugby match

The circle was then delighted by a special song written especially for the Kampala Hash for Blowback (though it's a song that we've heard before), an extra-special rendition of the titty-bum song.

Chatterbox:
This award came down to Just Janet, (new-comer) Just Ryan and Fat Man, and the circle decided that the two people without hash handles were just not ready for the responsibility that is Chatterbox.  Fat Man took the prize.

Hashit:
The ultimate prize had a lot of contenders on Monday evening.  
- Mahoganis apparently bought Nob View Hotel and according to Hacken Bush, has changed that great, descriptive name to something unbelievably dull and boring.
- Buffalo Dung was caught masturbating while singing back-up for a well-known Ugandan songstress
- Slippery Dick (Hash Cash) was nominated for buying crates and crates of Efes beer.  (For some of you who don't drink beer or who haven't had the occasion to drink this stuff, it is horrible!  I think I would rather land, face-down, mouth open in the Nakivubo Channel than do one more down down with that sewage they call beer)

Unfortunately, the Hashit implements were left in Dirty Dick's car (do I smell Hashit for next week?!)

Slippery Dick took the prize and deservingly so.

That's all my notes are telling me so until the next time (which happens to be in less than 24 hours but hey, at least I got this post up before the next hash, I consider it a victory!),

On! On!

Solar Erection

No comments:

Post a Comment